18. Mel Telecican: Is an online course right for you?
Is an online course right for you?
In this solo episode I, Mel Telecican talk about a subject that I (Mel Telecican) am passionate about and that is helping people to identify whether an online course is right for their business.
In this episode I cover:
- Why an online course isn’t right for everyone
- The importance of a good sales page when selling your course
- Why an online course isn’t the best option if you are starting out and wanting to build credibility
- Why a course is a good product offering for those that aren’t yet your ideal client
- Using an online course to free up time and teach on a greater scale
- Creating additional revenue streams
- How courses can benefit thought leaders to reach audiences of scale
- Tapping into a one-to-many business model
- Broadening your target market through partnerships
- Scaling your business through digital global distribution
- Using evergreen content in your course
- Creating a legacy through your online course
- Seeing your online course as part of your overall business infrastructure
Register for our upcoming free interactive online training Will they buy? Here to help you validate your online course idea.
Download the Is an online course right for you Checklist here