19. Mel Telecican: How to Avoid the New Year Business Slump
How to Avoid the New Year Business Slump
On another solo episode this week. I, Mel Telecican suggest five things you can be doing to make the most of this quieter time to set it up your business for a prosperous year ahead.
In this episode I cover:
- Looking at new ways to build your email list
- Why just a ‘newsletter’ doesn’t cut it anymore
- Creating a valuable exchange for your opt-in
- Avoiding barriers and making it easy for people to subscribe to your list
- Creating short form opt-ins that are designed to solve a problem for your customer
- Using this down-time in your business to connect with your existing clientele
- Appealing to two different client bases.
Register for our upcoming free interactive online training The 7-step method to motivate prospects to choose YOU over your competition here