4. Geoff Hetherington: Idea to execution + how to price
Idea to execution + how to price
In this episode we are joined by Geoff Hetherington the Clarity CEO who is a Global expert on attaining Business & Personal clarity.
Described as’ irreverent and insightful’ Geoff has a background as an internationally experienced senior executive with over 30 years’ spent as a CEO, General Manager, and Sales & Marketing Director across industries like: Retail, Pharmacy, Consumer Electronics, Fitness / Training, Not for Profits, Construction Supply & Telecommunications.
He launched the Telstra Next G network in non-urban Australia with the largest experiential marketing campaign ever undertaken in this country and spent 5 years in Indonesia running 5 companies with a half billion USD in sales.
In this episode we cover:
- The first step to take in gaining clarity
- Importance of doing initial research before launching your idea by using Amazon and Google
- Getting your idea validated
- Selling an idea before you make any sales
- Identifying what assets and knowledges you have to create your own toolkit.
- The best clients for any business of people who’ve become consciously incompetent
- Why you need a value proposition strategy instead of just competing on price
- Reverse price tiering and price psychology
- Knowing ‘how much is enough’ for you and your lifestyle
- Planning around event seasons in your industry to avoid buyer fatigue