38. Lindsay Kirsch: How to create a successful online course
Lindsay Kirsch, an Online Course Creation Specialist, joins us in this episode as we talk about creating online courses for your business. She has been in the learning and development space for 12 years working with big brands like Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, the University of Phoenix and the University of Buffalo.
In this episode we cover:
- The story of how Lindsay came to work in this space.
- The role that instruction performance technology plays in course creation.
- The important elements that help create an effective course.
- How to deliver and launch your course in the best way possible.
- Ways to gauge the effectiveness of your course.
- The dangers on the proliferation of online courses.
- Ideas on how book authors can launch courses.
- Pricing and payment strategies you should practice.
Links mentioned in the podcast
Follow Lindsay on LinkedIn